• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

stormboy

2250 POST FOR A GAME 6 WIN

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
I'm off to bed, hope to see it all wrapped up by the time I get home from work tomorrow!

GO WINGS!

pashascores.jpg

Oh it will be.. :lol:

And to think some of these people who are still up aren't even from the west coast. Crazy.

Guest Shoreline
I'm in the Eastern Time Zone.....thanks for reminding me I'm an idiot Shore.

Insomniac? :lol:

Guest Shoreline
Just a bit. But I've had it worse before. In about 15 minutes I'll be passed out with my head on the keybbbbbnnvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

:zzz:

Guest Shoreline

Where'd our resident spammers go? We almost had this finished off!

Guest Shoreline

Think I've got a handful of funny images to finish this off if someone else wants to dance..

My first time posting in one of these threads...hopefully I give off good juju! Anyway, today is my 6-year anniversary of togetherness with my boyfriend. We are both Wings fans so we are both hoping that the Wings give us a nice present with a win!

Guest Shoreline
My first time posting in one of these threads...hopefully I give off good juju! Anyway, today is my 6-year anniversary of togetherness with my boyfriend. We are both Wings fans so we are both hoping that the Wings give us a nice present with a win!

Happy anniversary! Indeed, would do lots of people a favor for the Wings to win.

Gonna shower and when I come back I wanna see this filling up! *shakes fist*

Go Wings Go!!! 17-3 wings win! Zetterberg with 16 goals and Holmstrom with 1! Also the Ducks clank it off the post 4 times and i dont have to hear these idiots who get tickets to wings games chant ozzie!!! ozzie!!! ozzie!!! Cause it's in Anehiem yay!