• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Why would they put Draper in, in a game 7. He'll be so rusty.

Faceoffs and PK...in for maybe Malts or Abdelkader. Hopefully Malts

Guest mindfly

I'm more nervous about this game than game6 of the SCF... just freakin hate game 7s :(

Not something you often see in print.

MMS Sometimes you have to make the most of what life gives you..and right now, I've been to three playoff games, and watched ALMOST EVERY single playoff hockey game. It's bliss. I'd be a royal basketcase if I didn't look at it like an opportunity to see every second.

Noooooo...my brother just called and said he's going to be late getting home by about a half hour. So now he wants me to DVR the beginning of the game so he can watch it all too when he gets back. He'll be home around 7:30 or so, but damn, I've been waiting all day for this and now I gotta wait another half hour...ARGH

I haven't felt like this before a game in what feels like forever. The Stanley Cup finals last year weren't like this, I'm not sure the Ducks series in '07 was like this. There is just something different about tonight, this series and this team.

I would give everything I own for a guaranteed first goal tonight. I can't take a close game. I just can't. If this goes overtime, I'll probably be watching from my kitchen with the volume off.

The Wings should win this game and I believe they will win this game, but Game 7's are crazy and I don't like it. I have so much faith, confidence and love for that group of guys, though, and I struggle picturing them coming out with anything but their absolute best effort tonight.

Gah. Can we start?

Its time to put aside all the worries and nervousness. Think positive !!

The Wings will win this!!

All this negative talk is bad mojo...........

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Noooooo...my brother just called and said he's going to be late getting home by about a half hour. So now he wants me to DVR the beginning of the game so he can watch it all too when he gets back. He'll be home around 7:30 or so, but damn, I've been waiting all day for this and now I gotta wait another half hour...ARGH

I had to do that a few times these playoffs for my dad. I just couldn't stand waiting and not knowing what was happening so I would usually watch it until he got home and then just re-watch it again with him.

Heed - this is what you should do. Watch the game normally...then have him go back and watch the first part he missed that way you aren't behind the live feed. what's already happened can be watched later...

Heed - this is what you should do. Watch the game normally...then have him go back and watch the first part he missed that way you aren't behind the live feed. what's already happened can be watched later...

OR like I told him...LISTEN ON THE DAMN RADIO ON YOUR WAY HOME. Geeze....

This game needs to start because I'm going to die of nerves.

If I think about the game I'm nervous, If I'm not thinking of the game I can't stop thinking about LOST from last night and that stresses me out. But if I don't think about that I think about the game...

Needs to start already!