• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Wings' Draper a last-minute decision for Game 7

Rate this topic

I have to think that Abdlekader will sit if Draper's in.

You need experience in Game 7. A Draper-Malts have chemistry. PLus Malyby kills penalties.

there's definately a handful of guys i'd rather have in than malts, or even a recovering draper, but if drapes is ready to go, you can't deny the fact that a key to winning is "chemistry". guys that have been playing together since abby and leino were in diapers have that advantage over them. that may spark a 0 pp goal game for the dicks tonight too....there goes most of anahymen's goals. babs will make the right decision in the end..

Probably. But he has been an asset on the fourth line. :(

Tough call because Maltby hasn't done anything to deserve removal. I would have to say sit Abdelkader since both Malts and Drapes have the game 7 experience. Nothing against him, but that's the choice I would make (but I'm not Babs obv)

I would love to see Rafalski and Draper play, but does anyone out there not agree with me when I say...LEAVE it as it was for games 4&5...???? The Wings dominated both those games, the lines worked for those games...so, if something is working....why change it up?!?! And where the heck was Huds for game 6?!.......and I love Cleary, but he needs to stop hanging on to the puck so dang long!

The Wings aren't the only team playing this series. The Ducks have coaches and players that are more than capable of doing their jobs and making adjustments. I think Game 6 had nothing to do with Rafalski playing (what, would Meech's 3 minutes be a better roster decision?) and more that Anaheim made the proper adjustments to play their best defensive game of the series. Play your best lineup. If Rafalski and Draper are healthy enough to play and contribute in their ways, suit them up.

Good news even if he's used solely for defense zone face-offs on the PK. I don't see Maltby sitting though, and I'd be sad to see Darth Kader go. For being young and inexperienced he's yet to cost us a PP and knows a little something about big game heroics (April 7, 2007.)

Even though he hasnt been bad, I'd sit Sammy. Drapes and Malts with Abdelkader to cause haoc and then have Helm center Hudler and Cleary. Doesnt really matter who comes out, hopefully Drapes is good to go, missed him!

I like this line the best. I can just image the ass they'd be kicking out there. Put them up against the Fairy line, they'd destroy them. I think we've been using our top guys against their top guys too much. They at least need an occasional break. Sprinkle in a dose of these three, it'll throw the Ducks off their game. keep them guessing.

If Draper is healthy how can anybody think of not havin him and Maltby together

these guys are fundamental cores of this team since the mid 1990's they have experienced and seen it all before and will give their all tonight keep Draper and Maltby together they'll get it done!!!!!!!!!

I've just set up a shrine around the TV with the centerpiece being a jigsaw puzzle of the 1954 championship team with Lord Stanley's cup I channeling some serious karma this afternoon

Even though it's 93 degrees today, I think it's time to dig out the ole Pavel Datsyuk RSL jersey. The T-shirt just didn't get it done last game.