Matt

PS
2009 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

741 posts in this topic

Coming to NBC this fall:

morkin.jpg

The Wings win again!!?? Shazbot!

This and "The Hudlers" end this thread. Well played!!!!!!

Coming to NBC this fall:

morkin.jpg

The Wings win again!!?? Shazbot!

Both faces fit so well in this picture.

The timing of this Fox News report couldn't be more timely. I was thinking someone could change the image in the lower right hand corner...

gpens1.jpg

I was inspired by the other Bible verse images.. so i made 2 more.. Just am not sure how to get them up here. any help would be great! GO WINGS!!!

post-17697-1244668482_thumb.jpg

post-17697-1244668507_thumb.jpg

I take no credit for it. I found it online, of course, but had to post it!

post-17671-1244681730_thumb.jpg

I went to game 1, 2 and 5. I prayed it would be over in 5. It should have been over in 5 (read: refs/NHL blow calls in Game 3 and 4). Now I'm pissed I can't make it to Game 7 since I'm in Atlanta and 3 weekends in a row is ridiculous. Maybe in 2010?

vault.jpg

bahahahahaha! That's the way the pens and their fans want to see it. This is way off base. Please refer to game 5 for a reality check/reminder.

btw, wtf happened to Feury's head? :rotflmao:

so i was watching the "message from sindey crosby" video and this one popped up... i thought it was funny cause it some of the photoshoped pictures that LGWers created

This is without a doubt the worst photoshop I've seen, ever.

haha no it must just be over your head, he used too many big words :rolleyes:

hudlerlaugh.jpg

:lol: :rotflmao: :yowza:

This one is amazing and by far the best one! I laugh every time I look at it haha

But there's on thing that's bugging me and I can't for the life of me figure it out and no one I've asked knows. Why were they laughing at Talbot?

vault.jpg

I'm having a hard time understanding why you chose a beach ball to make Fleury look sweet. Anyone should be able to stop a beach ball or they belong in the minors. You have him diving all over the place to make a save on a beach ball? I don't get it.

:lol: :rotflmao: :yowza:

This one is amazing and by far the best one! I laugh every time I look at it haha

But there's on thing that's bugging me and I can't for the life of me figure it out and no one I've asked knows. Why were they laughing at Talbot?

Talbot was giving the Wings bench a bunch of crap (probably like "see you in game six" or something) so the Wings bench was having a good time mocking him.

Talbot was giving the Wings bench a bunch of crap (probably like "see you in game six" or something) so the Wings bench was having a good time mocking him.

There was also an incident with about 5 minutes to go - faceoff in the Pens zone, and Hudler and Talbot were lined up next to each other. Talbot was giving him a load of crap, talking smack, little slashes and the like. Hudler just turned round and looked up at the scoreboard :D Absolutely classic :thumbup: The commentators on the international feed (Strader & Michelletti) thought it was pretty funny, but I don't know if NBC/CBC picked up on it

The Penguins call Fleury "Flower," right? And the skunk from Bambi was also called Flower, right? Somebody run with this.