• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
xtrememachine1

Inspirational Video

Rate this topic

Steve Yzerman is the Detroit Red Wings. He's the embodiment of what every player on our current roster should aspire to be. He was one of the most iconic players of the NHL, not just this organization. He stuck with this team through thick and thin.

I have to yet to meet a single person, opposition fan or not, who doesn't have massive amounts of respect for the guy.

Truly a hockey hero. Much love to Stevie Y.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! im serious, that video brought tears to my eyes! my favorite hockey player of all times. i will watch that video forever!!

haha...I made that a couple years ago. Glad you like it.

You made that? THANK YOU!! Its friggin awesome! :D Do you have it stored some place where I can download the higher quality video? The YouTube version is somewhat pixelated.

im serious, that video brought tears to my eyes!

Man, I'm glad someone else said that. Now I don't feel like such a cornball. lol

Steve Yzerman is the Detroit Red Wings. He's the embodiment of what every player on our current roster should aspire to be. He was one of the most iconic players of the NHL, not just this organization. He stuck with this team through thick and thin.

I have to yet to meet a single person, opposition fan or not, who doesn't have massive amounts of respect for the guy.

Truly a hockey hero. Much love to Stevie Y.

:clap:

Like Howe is Mr. Hockey, Yzerman is Mr. Detroit. I'm not sure there's anyone who loves this city and this region more than Yzerman, and he wasn't even born here! It isn't just what he put into the team and the sport that makes me admire him...it's what he's put into the COMMUNITY. We need a few more just like him.

You made that? THANK YOU!! Its friggin awesome! :D Do you have it stored some place where I can download the higher quality video? The YouTube version is somewhat pixelated.

I do, but it's over 500MB. If you know of a way I can get it to you, let me know.

Hey, I am willing to host it on my website if anyone wants to download it.

To the guy who made it, if you want to upload it, send me a pm and we'll arrange a time to upload it.