• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1000 post for a stanley cup finals game 2 victory

Rate this topic

Aw, cute self-portrait. Thanks Eurotwin.

Why thank you ;)

:lol:

I love how it looks like they're having a srs bznz conversation, but I always picture them talking about, like, LOST or the color of the napkins at Hank & Emma's wedding or how to do laundry or something bizzarely ridiculous like how to make Mac&Cheese out of the box.

I'd like to see Conk get a goal, but I can;t figure out how to do that without pulling Ozzie. Maybe Ozzie will break a skate lace and have to go and fix it so Conk will be in for like 4 minutes.

Why thank you ;)

:lol:

I love how it looks like they're having a srs bznz conversation, but I always picture them talking about, like, LOST or the color of the napkins at Hank & Emma's wedding or how to do laundry or something bizzarely ridiculous like how to make Mac&Cheese out of the box.

Maybe they're comparing clothing lines.

Do you think he's allowed Internet and a computer down in Mario's basement? :unsure:

:lol: Good point. He probably gets one hour a night, and only in the kitchen where they can monitor his activities.

To me this never gets old. My wife gets mad when I laugh at it.

NEVER! :lol: Sometimes when I have a bad day, I go on youtube to watch the Fall of Fleury and it makes me feel better haha.