• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

10 Minute Misconduct

Malkin's penalty rescinded (merged)

Rate this topic

it just shows his class s***y act. way to goon it up f*****! f*** u malkin! go eat ur moms special soup! stfu! i hate u just as much as crosby now!

Your mom's special soup HAhahaha.... Oh s***, this just made me howl!!! Nice job!

Would or should? He SHOULD sit absolutely if the roles were reversed. Bettman and Campbell would be lickin' their chops at a chance to give advantage to the Pens.

I also don't buy this, "it'll be better when we win because they had all their players, etc, etc" mentality. First it assumes we are going to win, what if we don't? What if Malkin has a huge Game 3? It's possible isn't it? What if him playing in Game 3 is the turnaround for their series when he should've been sitting?

Enforce the rules is all I'm saying. Don't look at the name on the back of the sweater, just enforce the rules.

esteef

To me it always seems to have the reverse effect, missing a star player the team usually rallies and wins the game.

Case in point 2 years ago when Pronger was suspended, we lost the next game. Then in the chicago game this year when Lidstrom didn't play, we won that game.

More bulls*** from Bettman and his cronies. What a clown league....we can only hope that these idiots are replaced by professionals who will restore integrity to the sport before it becomes a complete laughing stock.

It just amazes me that they can change rules on a whim. Congrats, Gary! :thumbdown:

From Detroit -- When is a supposedly automatic suspension not automatic or a suspension?

When the NHL is involved and it's an act committed by a marquee player whose absence from Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals might have pushed the league's showcase event further toward a rout that would have cut the already minuscule TV ratings.

Nice explanation by a LA reporter....you can find the rest of her article here

... Take Malkin out and you have ZERO pens goals. If our roles were switched -making me a Pens fan and now Hossa or Franzens suspension gets recinded only to have that player go on to win the next game for them, I would be bitching and moaning (don't deny it Pens fans).

It's okay, I don't complain though because the Detroit players aren't little teenagers who can't control their emotions... not to mention I'm not a Pens fan.

edit- spelling/grammar

Edited by cirov19