• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

yeah every fan should be more like NIghtfall and GMRWings83... everything would be so much funnier and more passionate then.

Actually, more biased asshats is what we need. It makes the commentary more entertaining for those of us who love the game of hockey. :D

Edited by Nightfall

Pens have gotten away with too many men, interference, hooking and cross-checking. Oh and diving.

According to the Pens fans, we have gotten away with interference, hooking, and cross-checking.

Oh, and diving.

Maybe they should have called everything.

The refs seem to have lost their whistles......... :rolleyes:

GO WINGS!

And Eddie says nothing about it. Surprise, surprise.

Pens have gotten away with too many men, interference, hooking and cross-checking. Oh and diving.

I think I have said this 10 billion times through the first 3 games now but... We knew we wouldnt get the calls in this series. No use complaining about it. Even though we all want too.

Was it just me, or did Emrick just imply Detroit was leading in shots this period... because there have not been any power plays?

I was thinking that too, but im not sure. But Doc definitely does leave a lot to the imagination with some of the things he says.

Was it just me, or did Emrick just imply Detroit was leading in shots this period... because there have not been any power plays?

that's exactly what he just said: "wings lead 8-3 shots on goal.....but there haven't been any powerplays (wink wink)"

You know it would be nice it Bettman would actually let the fans know that he's employed WWE referees for this series.

More like the MMA refs. As long as it isn't below the belt, let the fight go on. :D