• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
heed316

NHL Network coming to Digital Classic on Comcast

Rate this topic

Link

02Jun

Comcast Makes NHL Network and NHL On Demand Content Available to Millions More Customers

Posted by Scott McNulty, Chief Blogger, in Media & Entertainment

Today Comcast and NHL Network announced that the network will soon be available to even more hockey fans via Comcast’s Digital Classic lineup. The NHL Network will be added to the Classic level of service by the start of the 2009-10 NHL season.

Not only does this mean you’ll be able to watch NHL on the Fly™ and special programming like NHL Winter Classic™, All-Star, Entry Draft and Stanley Cup™ Final, post-game press conferences but you’ll also be able to access even more great NHL Network content On Demand. On Demand offerings will include condensed games (when you just want to see the highlights), historic game, player profiles, and more.

Game on!

...NHL HD is going to be added here soon. This is great news for me so I don't have to pay the extra money for the sports tier on Comcast anymore.

HOLY F_IN s***!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now I can stop complaining about comcast, well at least until I see my bill go up another 20 bones!

Yeah, I saw this, too. However, I still like the Fox College Sports channels and the CBS College Sports Station, so I will still keep the sports package. Too bad it probably will not come down in price.

Thought I'd let everyone know that as of today on my system here in Brooklyn, the NHL Network is no longer on the sports tier. Det v CBJ game 4 is currently on! I think I found my new favorite channel...

Does it mean that it will go away from the sports package? This will suck for me since I only have this package (to get NHL Network) and Center Ice (during the season). I really do not want to pay for however many channels are in the digital classic just to get NHL Network.