• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Did datsyuk play after the hit where he lost his helmet.. didnt see him out there?

We haven't won a game all playoffs when trailing after 2.

I'd be surprised if we do now.

And Pittsburgh hasn't lost a game all playoffs when leading after 2.

It can't go on forever. Go Wings go. Steal this from the Pens.

Hard to believe the Pens played 20 minutes of penalty free hockey, but whatever. Good that we're still tied. Great defense I thought by us, awesome PK. We should get a power play in the 2nd...I'd think...

Try TWO period of penalty free hockey. What a soooprize..... :sly:

Maybe the 1 PP the refs give us in this game will be the one we get the game tying goal or go ahead goal on. Wings are playing like they want to win the cup in front of the home crowd this year or something. I dont;' get it. They're playing pretty good defensively but they're giving up some stupid pucks at times. When are we going to start driving to the net and shooting the puck? Stop going to the outside and trying to get a goal.

Osgood is the Wings' bailout program...

Like others said, we need to play with urgency. I've seen the Wings turn the switch on before, we need to turn it on now. We're lucky it's only 1-0, and thank goodness, we still have a great chance to tie this up and more.

I agree!!! We got too many weapons for only 12 shots. We need a huge 3rd period. Ozzie is playing good enough to win us this game, maybe he can get a shot on net for us. Twenty minutes is plenty of time..Let's Go WINGS!!!

Nice effort fellas....

Seriously, could someone other than Z play with some ******* urgency already?

Neither team is playing that great.....z's been great again, our 3rd pairing has been exposed a bit again, and only really lids out of the back 6 has been on top of it....good to see homer getting involved again....3 amazing chances so far for Z...getting closer...hossa is sitll a little invisible....

That period was less than amusing. I think the refs are missing calls. Two interference calls and a couple of other bulls*** calls. The Wings need to get their heads out of their asses in their own soon. IT'S SICKENING! Hopefully Babs talks some sense into them and let's them know that blind passes out of the zone aren't going to help them get anywhere. We have to stop giving up so many chances.

STOP STANDING STILL!!!!

MAKE CRISP PASSES!!!!

FINISH YOUR CHECKS!!!!

BRING THE CUP HOME!!!!

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!

3rd Period rally!!!!

Guest Shoreline
Who says they're not trying? You think they're phoning it in or something? Spare me this s***.

Remember, knee-jerk crowd. They bail on the slightest bit of adversity.

Try TWO period of penalty free hockey. What a soooprize..... :sly:

The Pens are hitting late, running interference, etc and they're getting away with it. Whatever I guess. We should still be playing better than we are anyways. We are supposed to be superior 5 on 5. It's clear we aren't matching their intensity.

Someone needs to speak up in the locker room. Not a lashing out, but a motivational thing. Yzerman, where are you? Where is that switch and how to turn it on?

I agree! Motivational speech to get their asses in gear! They need to take this one now! they have the drive, the skill and the will to do it! GO WINGS! Show Ozzie that you want his saves to mean so much for the next three goals you score! Ge tyour asses out there and skate play with your hearts and win the Cup!