• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Two rather mediocre offensive periods. No forward push at all. The defensive lapses are only this prominent because the offense is sputtering and not generating much at all.

Guest mindfly

Ericsson is just too easy to get by, Staal now knows he will always lay down on the ice so he will continue to take shots... in these situations you really see the difference between a rookie and veteran defenseman...

They really have to stop this cute stuff they do in their own zone. The blind passes from behind the net - it's sickening. Nearly every time it ends up connecting with an opposing player at the blue line.

I'm embarassed to be a Red Wings fan tonight. The only guy who came to play is Chris Osgood.

very reminiscent of game 6 against the ducks ain't it?

Ozzy has played Amazing. If we win this game. It was all Ozzy!

On another note, if you remember.... Game 7 Caps V.S. Pens The Caps didnt get a single PP either.

So I guess when there is a chance the Pens can get knocked out, they can do no wrong. Well anyway we can win this without a PP.

LETS GO WINGS!!!

I'm embarassed to be a Red Wings fan tonight. The only guy who came to play is Chris Osgood.

Then go away! You should always be proud to be a Wings fan....good game or bad game! It's only 1-0.....Wings are going to tie it up and the n get ahead......the Pens can't play w/ Crosby and Malkin all damn night....! They're tired...Wings will dominate in the 3rd!

GO WINGS!