• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
#30Ozziefansince94

Al the Octopus

Rate this topic

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but does anyone know where I can find the stuffed animal of Al in his Wings jersey?

I checked NHL.com but couldn't find it and then I went to Ebay, but I'm not sure if I want to spend $15 plus shipping charges.

Help?

Yup they sell them at the Joe. I got mine last year finally. He sits in the back window of my car only during the playoffs. Just a little thing i do during the playoffs.

He watches every game with me. I couldn't find him for game 1 and I almost freaked but luckily I located him under a pile of clothes in my room. I got mine at the Joe in 2006, around $20 or so.

I got mine at the 07 Training Camp in Traverse City but I've seen them at the Joe. Mine is on my shelf right now but every palyoff game he sits out on his table with me and watches the game with me. I just have the little one I want to get one of the bigger ones but the little one will do for now until I can get back to the Joe or maybe they'll have them at Camp again.

Go Wings!!!!

Mine hangs in my Rear view mirror..heh

mine got attached to my girlfriends hat back in the day and its been 12 years since i last talk to her lol