• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I disagree with those saying we had a great first period. It was alright, but the Pens had the puck in our zone WITH POSSESSION quite a bit. It looked like a power play at times. What is up with that? This year all playoffs we have had that trouble of getting the puck out of the zone quick. I guess credit the Pens. They're playing hard.

Detroit had good scoring chances but I don't think they took enough shots.

So you're trying to tell me that Mr. Fluery really loves shutouts? And that he currently has a shutout? I also recognize that he loves shutouts!
Fleury has the BIGGEST SHUTOUT of all-time. MAF loves the shutouts. Edited by Systemfel

So you're trying to tell me that Mr. Fluery really loves shutouts? And that he currently has a shutout? I also recognize that he loves shutouts!

Take MAF down to Shutout City where the ice is clean and the net is pretty...oh won't you please jinx him home...

This must be the longest intermission ever.

I agree...hasn't it been like 20 minutes already!

Here in Kodiak AK the are three HUGE Wings fans in the USCG.....one is on ready crew (duty)...one works nights, and the other is on a flight.....I think the bosses here may be Pens fans!!! It just doesn't make sense!

Nice 1st I think.......shoulda let the slash go since he was just slashing back....lol!

GO WINGS!