• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Will CBC beat this intro they made last game... pretty impressive editing... though they could have cut out crosby just .'cause...

Fans in Central Texas will likely not be able to see much of the game. There is bad weather coming in from the north, so the local NBC station (which is obsessed with weather) has already said they will probably not show the game, if there is anything on the radar at all. Last night, they reported in minute detail every hailstone and gust of wind, for hours on end.

So, once again, we may be screwed here. This game is not important to anyone except the dozen or so fans who live here. <_<

Last night they showed continuous weather for more than five hours. I expect that will happen tonight, too. Damn. :angry:

Better luck to our Wings. Go, boyz, get 'er done!!!

Fans in Central Texas will likely not be able to see much of the game. There is bad weather coming in from the north, so the local NBC station (which is obsessed with weather) has already said they will probably not show the game, if there is anything on the radar at all. Last night, they reported in minute detail every hailstone and gust of wind, for hours on end.

So, once again, we may be screwed here. This game is not important to anyone except the dozen or so fans who live here. <_<

Last night they showed continuous weather for more than five hours. I expect that will happen tonight, too. Damn. :angry:

Better luck to our Wings. Go, boyz, get 'er done!!!

No bars? Nothing? I feel you though. Virginia is fairly nonchalant about hockey coverage. However if need be I am going to haul ass up to the pub to take advantage of their Center Ice.

HEY HEY HOCKEY TOWN!

I am so envious of everyone that is in the D tonight....those that will be in The Joe for the game.....those that will hopefully be celebrating in the streets.....

Make it loud Detroit.....I want to hear it all the way up here in Alaska!

This is my third post today and unless the Wings need extra positive vibes, it will be the last until after the game!

So.......

GO DETROIT!

GO REDWINGS!

We want YOU WINGS to KEEP the CUP!

Game 7.....about time for the first Miller Lite to be opened, about to have a good luck shot out of my Double Wings Shot Glass.....Hudler jersey will soon b replacing my other Red Wings shirt and then I will be ready for my blood pressure to rise and hopefully be alive after the game!

LETS GO WINGS!!!

(I want to say Hello to my dear Husband that has to work this evening....he will be reading the posts while watching the game as he is on Ready Crew for the United States Coast Guard!...and our friend Alex, who will be sitting next to him when he can b/c he has to work also!(both from the Detroit area...born and raised) Boys......I will be in "Wings Spirits" with you tonight!)

alright...less than 1/2 hour.....LETS GO WINGS!

WHO's GOT A LINK FOR THE STREAMING GAME?

I know its broadcasted on national television, but im on a laptop in the middle of a road trip. I'd like to have a back up to the atdhe.net link because its so unreliable. Who can help me out? Thanks for your efforts! GO WINGS!!!!

WHO's GOT A LINK FOR THE STREAMING GAME?

I know its broadcasted on national television, but im on a laptop in the middle of a road trip. I'd like to have a back up to the atdhe.net link because its so unreliable. Who can help me out? Thanks for your efforts! GO WINGS!!!!

Google?

No bars? Nothing? I feel you though. Virginia is fairly nonchalant about hockey coverage. However if need be I am going to haul ass up to the pub to take advantage of their Center Ice.

Good idea, but I can't leave... got company showing up mid-game. Non-hockey fans. boo.