• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Game 7 of the cup finals... wow. As another poster said, Even though we are really nervous do you have any idea how many fans would KILL to be in this situation. We are so lucky to be fans of this amazing hockey team.

Have faith in our team. We are going to win this!!!

I don't know whether I'm anxious or nervous or excited. I think I'm all 3. I am just trying to take this all in, what about the rest of you guys? It feels like the entire city is on edge and amped up today, doesn't it? I mean, listen to the radio, watch the news, it just feels like 1997 today.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Win or lose, I'm trying to enjoy this entire day.

But we better Frickin win!!!!!!!!!!!!

red wing fans! this is the game of our lifetimes! goin downtown to witness the madness! tailgating and watching the game on a 26" tv with a digital converter box! GO WINGS!

Heading out on the Road to Mackinac Island...

GO WINGS!

hopefully there will be some wing nuts up der to party with tonight?!?!?!

I've been up early today because of the excitement/nervousness! This is truly an amazing day and will be an amazing night when our boys win! I've got all the faith in the world in them.

I finished off the things I have to do for the day so now I'm just gonna relax (yeah right) until the game! But first I gotta put me on a fresh coat of red and white nail polish. LOL

GO WINGS BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Wings,

I love you all. Thank you for a great season. You have kept me entertained for months, and I am grateful for it. You have worked hard and played hard. Go out there and do what you do best: win. Then take the summer for enjoyment and fun with your family and friends.

Love, Your Friend, Karen

PS: Please don't get rid of my Sammy :(

PPS: I'm calling it now: Maltby with the GWG.

It just so happened that I'm off work a few hours early. Being a Friday, after a week of work, I'm going to take a nap to prepare myself for a late night :stanley:

I say Ozzie continues his brilliant play at The Joe, and we win 3-0 :champs:

I don't think the so called experience Pittsburgh gained last year has prepared them enough to handle a 7th and Cup Clinching Game at Joe Louis Arena. The whole thing will be to much for those kids to handle. It took us a couple trys to win the Cup last year.

Surprisingly I'm not that nervous, I'm just looking forward to the game starting.

Judgement Day is here. Win or lose you made us proud this year!

Seriously though, no Crosby skating with the Cup in our house. For all that is good in this world, please don't let that happen.

Strength and Honor.

Guest mindfly
Dear Wings,

I love you all. Thank you for a great season. You have kept me entertained for months, and I am grateful for it. You have worked hard and played hard. Go out there and do what you do best: win. Then take the summer for enjoyment and fun with your family and friends.

Love, Your Friend, Karen

PS: Please don't get rid of my Sammy :(

PPS: I'm calling it now: Maltby with the GWG.

You seem to be so full of love, nice to read actually...

Wow.. maltby for the GWG.. what are the odds for that? :P