• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
19Wingsfan4ever

Predict total goals the Redwings will score this season

Rate this topic

Despite losing free agents and what the hockey media says, the Wings will break the 300 mark in goals scored and will allow less than 200.

Hank will hit 40 and the Mule will crack 50. This is the year that Datsyuk breaks the 100 point barrier and ends up with the MVP.

Bold predictions? Yep. Unrealistic? No.

The Wings will be on a mission this season and the bad taste from last year will linger for the whole season until the last game played. I think we are going to see a different team that is more focused during the season. Ozzie will play a better game and the Wings, defensively speaking, will be on a whole different level then they were last year.

Despite losing free agents and what the hockey media says, the Wings will break the 300 mark in goals scored and will allow less than 200.

Hank will hit 40 and the Mule will crack 50. This is the year that Datsyuk breaks the 100 point barrier and ends up with the MVP.

Bold predictions? Yep. Unrealistic? No.

The Wings will be on a mission this season and the bad taste from last year will linger for the whole season until the last game played. I think we are going to see a different team that is more focused during the season. Ozzie will play a better game and the Wings, defensively speaking, will be on a whole different level then they were last year.

Nope, not bold, but I'd say Hank hits 50 and Mule hits 40. If Datsyuk does hit 100 points, I'd say he has a good shot of winning MVP, but it would be hard to contend with IF Crosby, Ovechkin, and/or Malkin crack 120+ each (which is possible too).