• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT: Kings, 2 at Red Wings, 5

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
Right and the Yankees were at one point this season, on pace for 90 wins which is nowhere near the playoffs. In other words, prognostications after Game 5 mean diddly-s***.

Preach it sister.

Guest mindfly
One thing really cracked me up in the third.

Lidstrom laid a hit, and one of the Kings got a bit on the mouthy side, looked like he wanted to fight. Bertuzzi just skated over, and glared at the guy. I'm thinking Bert's fitting in just fine. :D

I admit I was against the Bertuzzi signing, but so far, he's really impressed me. 2 penalty minutes in five games, 2 points. I'm not dumb enough to claim he'll score 35 points with 35 PIM, but who knows? He may be back.

Have Bertuzzi even been close to a fight post-moore-accident?

Have Bertuzzi even been close to a fight post-moore-accident?

Yeah he put up a good fight against Tootoo last season or the year before. He's not a brawler but he's good for a couple fights a season and can hold his own. He fought Phaneuf in teh playoffs when he was a wing last time.

I think I am going Saturday as well!! If I can convince the parents of the kid I'm babysitting to let me take him with me to the game.

Awesome Youll have GOOD seats tho... Ill be at the wall like I was for the last one! lol

have fun if you go