• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VM1138

Sorry, Another Crosby Complaint

Rate this topic

Well done steak? Gross. What a waste of a good cut of meat. Medium-rare is the only way to go.

Which is why my attempt was lame. :P

There was no talk of his side salad either? What about his vegetables? Nothing?? What is this world coming to??

Spiniach side salad with honey dijob dressing. Carrots and broccili for veggies!!

all a reporter has to do is put the name "Crosby" in the title, and he gets attention. . . case in point, go to nhl.com. Pens lost in regulation last night 5-2, yet the #1 story on the right side of the page is "Sid a Shootout Star". I could see if they won in a shootout. or lost and he scored in the shootout. However, he had 1 shot, was -1, 2 PIM, NO POINTS.

PS - he had a hollandaise sauce with his meal. . . no wait, that's not Hollandaise sauce, sorry

all a reporter has to do is put the name "Crosby" in the title, and he gets attention. . . case in point, go to nhl.com. Pens lost in regulation last night 5-2, yet the #1 story on the right side of the page is "Sid a Shootout Star". I could see if they won in a shootout. or lost and he scored in the shootout. However, he had 1 shot, was -1, 2 PIM, NO POINTS.

PS - he had a hollandaise sauce with his meal. . . no wait, that's not Hollandaise sauce, sorry

He is now pointless in 3 straight games but they will do whatever they can to make him look good even when he's doing jack.

Guest Shoreline
Go to NHL.com. Serously. Sid makes a save, which let's face it is always cool, but not unheard of. Zetterberg and Lidstrom are known for doing this from time to time. Usually it merits a highlight reel playback or something.

What does NHL.com do? Not only is the headline story about it, but they have five freaking extra stories about his goaltending roots, learning from Fleury, two videos of Sid discussing the play and the video of the save itself. What the hell?

It's cool, yes, but do we need to have stories digging into his psyche to tell us how he's always been able to play every position at the highest level?

Dude, you are sooo right. It's all about Crosby. My spidey senses tell me there's way too much favoritism on NHL.com. We need some other stories besides Crosby. Nice catch. *high fives*

3feffwf.jpg

Edited by Shoreline

I hope Sidney Crosby wins 6 straight Stanley Cups and gets the Conn Smythe in all of them. The collective head explosions of the rabid Crosby haters here would be entertainment on a level that was never thought to exist before then. I literally would laugh myself until I puked watching some of you fall over yourselves.

I hope Sidney Crosby wins 6 straight Stanley Cups and gets the Conn Smythe in all of them. The collective head explosions of the rabid Crosby haters here would be entertainment on a level that was never thought to exist before then. I literally would laugh myself until I puked watching some of you fall over yourselves.

I hope the Wings win 6 straight Stanley Cups, but you can root for whoever you want. It's the diverse fans that keep this place great! :beerbuddy:

I hope the Wings win 6 straight Stanley Cups, but you can root for whoever you want. It's the diverse fans that keep this place great! :beerbuddy:

?

I'm not a Penguins fan. I'm a Red Wings fan. I just hate the rabid Crosby haters here and want them to suffer. You couldn't figure that out? Geez.

?

I'm not a Penguins fan. I'm a Red Wings fan. I just hate the rabid Crosby haters here and want them to suffer. You couldn't figure that out? Geez.

oh really? my bad. it just didn't sound like something a Wings fan would say! :blush

[/sarcasm] :ph34r: