• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NickA

Cleary- Dan, Danny, or Daniel?!

Rate this topic

At least we don't have a flower on the team like Pens do. WTF? is up with that name. I don't care if its a connotation from Fleury, no man in this league should be called a flower and still be considered a man. That's BS!!

At least he lives up to his faggy name. :blink:

Are you going to go after Guy Lafleur now then? Because the guy's last name literally means The Flower so he must be TERRIBLE at hockey and life and also is obviously a woman in drag. :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a discussion after the Cup where you can't have any 2 names consecutively that end in "Y"? I thought it was generally accepted as common practice...

Additionally, my tongue cannot do back-flips.

Well that's why he's Dan Cleary when you're saying his full name, but just Danny or Danny boy when screaming at him after a goal. Duhhhhh. ;)

At least we don't have a flower on the team like Pens do. WTF? is up with that name. I don't care if its a connotation from Fleury, no man in this league should be called a flower and still be considered a man. That's BS!!

Are you kidding me? Did you really just go on a hockey chat board and proclaim that no player nick-named "Flower" could ever be considered a man in the NHL? Really? Really?? Are you sure? Final Answer?

Guy Lafleur

Showing your age junior.

Considering that there is a guy in the Hall of Fame that has won 3 Art Ross, 2 Hart, 3 Pearson & a Conn Smyth Trophy, whom happens to be nicknamed "The Flower".... you may wish to rethink the above statement.

And ease up on the homophobisms there Nancy.

Sorry to go off topic. But I couldn't let that one go and still sleep tonight.

I myself like Daniel.