• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rage

Steve Yzerman In New Commercial

Rate this topic

Not sure if anyone has seen it yet, but the new "Pure Michigan" commercial has Steve Yzerman in it! Pretty cool!!

The commercial starts out w/ everyone taking a bit out of an apple, then they switch to Yzerman standing near the players benches at Joe Louis holding an apple and saying, "That's pure Michigan."

Then they show some other people, not sure on everybody they show but one guy is standing at the very top of the Joe and you can see all the banners and jersey's behind him and then they do go back to Yzerman again, but this time he takes a bit out of the apple. Tom Izzo is in it too.

Just thought I'd share. I know a lot of you are out of the state of Michigan and probably won't see this commercial so there is my best description of it!

UPDATE: I just uploaded the video to YouTube, but I warn you it doesn't look as good as it does on my laptop, seems there may be a slight audio delay (not to mention the picture quality) but hey, it's YouTube!! lol

Anyway Enjoy and tell me what you think of my first upload from my Dish Reciever!

Edited by rage

Just added the video!! Sorry for the delays to all of you that were holding your breath!! :)

Anyway, it's in the first post and here too!

last month a guy i work with had a conversation about michigan made. he had some popcorn from the store that said made in michigan, and i liked that. said i wasnt going to eat anything not from michigan..

they need more local food.

Edited by hokeychik22

Great to see Stevie Y in commercials.

On a side note, looks like Jenny Granholm is trying really hard to keep people and it's money in MI... Grab a bucket and start bailing water everyone, the ship is in trouble.

I still can't believe she got re-elected...

I said the same for Kwamee... stupid humans!

Thank god bother their terms will be done a little while. Unfortuantely way too late because the damage by both has already been done

QFT.

Even with all the negativity towards Obama in the first year, he'll probably get re-elected too :rolleyes:

Ok, enough political talk. lol the commercial is a nice gesture and good to see Michigan trying to do something about this economy but I think it's too little too late, we're going to need something big (auto industry) to revive us.

Nice commercial, and nothing against Stevie or anyone specific, but it's pretty damn sad that we have money in this state to pay athletes millions of dollars, and yet the state is going down the drain financially.

Guest CaliWingsNut
last month a guy i work with had a conversation about michigan made. he had some popcorn from the store that said made in michigan, and i liked that. said i wasnt going to eat anything not from michigan..

they need more local food.

:thumbup:

We need to get america off industrially produced genetically modified Corn & Soy (Popcorn would not fit under this as it's a different type of corn, you can eat popcorn without it visiting a lab first).

But this is a different topic... Link to a similar topic (by me) in Political Discussion forum

Nice commercial... wonder how much he got paid (even if charity) to bite an apple in a building already full of cameras? :)

Edited by CaliWingsNut

I love Steve Yzerman, and I know he's got an interest in helping the state, but it's sad to see him linked to a taxpayer-funded commercial advocating protectionism in a state and city with out-of-control government spending.

Does anyone remember in his last season, Steve went with the real short hair-cut, and after seeing him at the Hall of Fame and in this commercial, I noticed how good and thick his hair was. As a balding man, I need to know his secrets.