• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/21 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Canadiens 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Glad Stuart scored, but I'm almost too ******* pissed to watch this game after what happened the Kronner.

yea, yet ANOTHER horribly botched ******* call working against us....and this time we may lose a key player, and a hot player....what do they lose?

f*** Kronwall not returning. Neither should LaSucksCock. Stupid ******* piece of s***. Hey, I can end a guys game/season/career and it only costs us a couple minutes of penalty kill? Sweet. Only in the NHL...

I've never seen Laraque deliberately play dirty, although that hit is hard to see any other way. If anything, he takes heat for being too gentlemanly to be an enforcer. He never starts anything and always stops throwing to give a guy a chance to get up off the ice in a fight.

Anyway, nobody on the ice in a Detroit uniform tonight is going to do anything to Laraque. Come on.

Bertuzzi needs to fight laraque

For all our sakes he needs to do more than that, hate to make a Moore jokes, but i want blood, no sportsmen should ever knee another person. I hope someone puts him out for 2x as long as Kronner is.

PS nice shot Pavs 2-0

Edited by Shaman464