• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/21 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Canadiens 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

They just collided and Kronwall happened to get the worst of it.

Ya, and when a guy shoots someone, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and its not rape, its just surprise sex. Give me another one. Laraque had his knee way out there, he did it on purpose. Dont make excuses for him

I know this is gonna sound so fairweather....

but to me, getting only two goals from a 6 min power play + two 5 on 3's is really not good...

Yeah but Kronwall, their 2nd unit qb, was out. He's had the hot stick. Don't you think there's a little lineup shock there?

I know this is gonna sound so fairweather....

but to me, getting only two goals from a 6 min power play + two 5 on 3's is really not good...

I agree we are lucky the Canadiens are taking stupid penalties, our PP with Bertuzzi = fail. It should be at least 3-0 with all the calls we got our way.

Yeah but Kronwall, their 2nd unit qb, was out. He's had the hot stick. Don't you think there's a little lineup shock there?

Id agree with the OP, but with 4 players who would be on our PP out with injuries, and we are still 33% isnt that hard of a pill to sallow.

Nope. Nothing else yet Shanman.

They didn't say he went to the hospital either. Not sure how that would work. He might just get tests done tomorrow I am guessing??

Cheapshots happen when you dont dress enforcers. Meh.

That is BULLs***. Cheap shots happen from cheapshot players and it doesn't matter who the hell is on the ice. JEEZUUSS. Could you not go there right now? Just once?