• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zetterthancrosby

Detroit's reaction to the Habs jerseys tonight

Rate this topic

:blink: Who the hell would have a non-costume Halloween Party? That's like having a no-beer Beer Party.

Tim Gunn is distraught. They did not make it work.

Engineers have no-costume Halloween parties. Every been to a party with Engineers? BTW I'm an engineer. I have a right to make fun of myself. Engineers lack creativity. And if we are creative, it usually results in something nerdy.

1. Old people.

2. Ha! Maybe when they play a winter classic they'll have better luck.

You need to find cooler old people in your life. :P

Engineers have no-costume Halloween parties. Every been to a party with Engineers? BTW I'm an engineer. I have a right to make fun of myself. Engineers lack creativity. And if we are creative, it usually results in something nerdy.

Dude, the only engineer I've partied with would put on his party hat, even if it wasn't Halloween. We called him Captain Morgon for a reason. :P I guess I've never been to a party thrown BY engineers, so that may be the difference. And you should embrace your nerditute, it makes everything so much more fun.

But nerdy creative can be a lot of fun. I've had a blast at every science fiction con I've been to.

Ditto.

Er... STRIPY HABS MONSTROSITYS <<<<<<<<<<<< Powder Blue C Jerseys. :)

Let's not forget that at an engineers gathering/party something that was working fine (TV, radio, remote control, furnace, blender) either gets broken while trying to "improve" it or blown up. Or both.

The jersey style they regularly wear is fine...a classic. Why try to "fix" it, change it or gussie it up?

Yeah it is so sad you guys call up us architects to help you guys out.

We are the real geniuses of the operation.

Yeah it is so sad you guys call up us architects to help you guys out.

We are the real geniuses of the operation.

Yeah for the most part you're right. You can draw circles and ellipses. Engineers can't draw unless we use boxes like rectangles and squares, or triangles. If you ask us to draw anything else and its time to call in the architects.

On, a more serious note I have a lot of respect for architects. They can do some amazing work.

Yeah for the most part you're right. You can draw circles and ellipses. Engineers can't draw unless we use boxes like rectangles and squares, or triangles. If you ask us to draw anything else and its time to call in the architects.

On, a more serious note I have a lot of respect for architects. They can do some amazing work.

:thumbup:

Both fields require amazing dedication and skill. Though engineers need a lot more knowledge in the technical sense. Amazing what I've seen engineers do.

Edited by Doc Holiday