Photo
- - - - -

Hamilton VS Grand Rapids (alt jersey night with pictures)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:46 PM

Wow! It has been a LONG time since I've last gone to a game OR posted here! Don't worry I'm still here.

Ok here are the 2 fight videos I was able to get

And then here are some pictures of the Alternate Jerseys they wore at tonight's game.

A good look at the back of the jersey

A good look at the front of the jersey

Kind of hard to see but Crosty's eye is bleeding from his fight earlier

Tom Galvin got a new number

#2 GROwl

GROwl

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:51 AM

The special jerseys were great...unfortunately the second period was terrible. Did you stay after for the jersey auction. Mursak's, if I remember correctly, went for the highest at like $950 or so. They held back about a half dozen or so for 2/20/2010 game. Don't know why.

#3 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

Tardif is supposed to be tough?
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#4 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (GROwl @ January 1, 2010 - 10:51AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The special jerseys were great...unfortunately the second period was terrible. Did you stay after for the jersey auction. Mursak's, if I remember correctly, went for the highest at like $950 or so. They held back about a half dozen or so for 2/20/2010 game. Don't know why.

No I wasnt able to....huh I dont know why they kept them. I will also say that I will be at the Jan. 30th game with the other alt jerseys. Just an FYI.

#5 Coyote0106

Coyote0106

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (GROwl @ January 1, 2010 - 10:51AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, Mursak went for $950. The Fiancee wasn't real happy with me, but I got another Mursak to add to the collection. I'm up to 6 Mursak Griffin jerseys.
When life passes you by, downshift.
Go Griffins!

#6 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Coyote0106 @ January 1, 2010 - 05:37PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, Mursak went for $950. The Fiancee wasn't real happy with me, but I got another Mursak to add to the collection. I'm up to 6 Mursak Griffin jerseys.

biggrin.gif You can never have enough Mursak jerseys!

I must admit, I really like those jersey's, they look terrific. thumbup.gif Too bad that we were missing half our team last night.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#7 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Aussie_Wing @ January 1, 2010 - 08:35PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must admit, I really like those jersey's, they look terrific. thumbup.gif Too bad that we were missing half our team last night.

That was terrible....I can't believe they took Larsson out then put him back in and he played really well.

#8 uk_redwing

uk_redwing

#25 Jamie Tardif

• Gold Booster
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (Dominator2005 @ January 1, 2010 - 09:22PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tardif is supposed to be tough?

He is. He just got tied up pretty badly there and couldnt get loose at all. Plus it looked like he wanted to square off first where as White just jumped straight in.

Posted Image
Turtling is for the weak
Grand Rapids Griffins Fights

#9 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (uk_redwing @ January 2, 2010 - 10:52AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is. He just got tied up pretty badly there and couldnt get loose at all. Plus it looked like he wanted to square off first where as White just jumped straight in.

By the way Tardif was huffing a puffing after thatI'm pretty sure he ws at the end of a shift. He looked like he goingt o go in the bench before the fight started.

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#10 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (uk_redwing @ January 2, 2010 - 10:52AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He lost it against Ryan White... and there is nothing tough about White...
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#11 CapnSmitty

CapnSmitty

You and The Capn, make it happen!

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Dominator2005 @ January 2, 2010 - 06:26PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He lost it against Ryan White... and there is nothing tough about White...

As has already been said, he was about one foot in the bench (so to speak) when the Spazoid White challenged him...If Tards woulda had been not gassed from a long shift, I think things woulda been different...

#12 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (CapnSmitty @ January 3, 2010 - 10:10PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As has already been said, he was about one foot in the bench (so to speak) when the Spazoid White challenged him...If Tards woulda had been not gassed from a long shift, I think things woulda been different...

GREAT AVATAR!!!

#13 cherylfoster

cherylfoster

Draftee

• 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

It's a informative video. I have never heard or seen about fighting in Ice-Hockey. Especially both jamie tardif and Ryan White. They are good player. I think they have some misunderstanding between them. I think you are the fan of these game. I am thankful to you by providing a such a video.