• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bdavis

Anyone here ever see the Stanley Cup in person?

Rate this topic

I've seen it several times at the HHOF. I work in the same building, so I could theoretically go down and have a look everday, but I'd have to pay to get in of course.

Yeah, I always thought it was kind of strange that the HHOF was inside of a shopping mall.

Yeah, I always thought it was kind of strange that the HHOF was inside of a shopping mall.

Shopping mall? It's one of Canada's most pretigious office buildings. Actually, it's two buildings (two towers, about 50-60 floors each). The HHOF is essentialy in the basement.

You are probably confused because the is a foodcourt and other shopping available in the underground pathway of Toronto that essentially works it's way through the entire downtown core.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookfield_Place

Edited by toby91_ca

Shopping mall? It's one of Canada's most pretigious office buildings. Actually, it's two buildings (two towers, about 50-60 floors each). The HHOF is essentialy in the basement.

You are probably confused because the is a foodcourt and other shopping available in the underground pathway of Toronto that essentially works it's way through the entire downtown core.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookfield_Place

Well, I was there about 5 years ago, and I guess for some reason I thought it was a shopping mall, just because the entrance is underground, and so many of Toronto's malls seem to have a similar setup.