• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tane

Canada 10 USA + World 9

Rate this topic

Canada Beat the US and the rest of the world in the AHL All Star game 10-9.

It's just another feather in the cap of How far ahead Canada's development system is over USA's. Even with teh Help of the Rest of the World's best minor Pro hockey players, Canada Still beat them. World Junior's are yesterday's News, Canada's back on Top.

Guest scottj

hooray for you... it was a shootout win fyi

i'm sick of you ******* canucks so damn smug when it comes to hockey... oh well I'll give it to ya. it's the only thing you guys got on the rest of the world ;)

however it is a damn good thing to have

It's just another feather in the cap of How far ahead Canada's development system is over USA's. Even with teh Help of the Rest of the World's best minor Pro hockey players, Canada Still beat them. World Junior's are yesterday's News, Canada's back on Top.

You must be really butthurt. Seriously man, give it up.

Guest Shoreline

I see a bunch of trollbait but what may or may not be obvious to the eye of others here is your post says one major thing about you -- insecure.

Please say you are being sarcastic, or are not actually from Canada. Stupid trolling posts like this make us all look bad.

If you asked a million americans accross the country who won the World Juniors, about 9 and a half out of ten people wouldn't even know America participated in this event, let alone won. Hell, they wouldnt even know what a hockey puck is.

Who scored? Who was on the team? Shots? Any wings prospects make the team? Is there a recap you have available for us to watch or read?

Guest scottj
If you asked a million americans accross the country who won the World Juniors, about 9 and a half out of ten people wouldn't even know America participated in this event, let alone won. Hell, they wouldnt even know what a hockey puck is.

that last half may be a lil overboard

basketball3.jpg???

Yeah cause people really give two s***s about the minor leagues of hockey. :lol: And I happen to know for a fact Canadians could care less about the AHL in comparison to the WJC or the NHL. I only have a few Canadian friends, but neither of them even pay attention to the s***ty AHL. But nice try bud. ;) I wish I could send you some tissues to dry your crying eyes. :lol:

Yes, because all of Europe's best players either play in the NHL or the AHL...

I'd say... Except Russia, and even the 4 best Russians play in the NHL... Kovlahcuk, Datsyuk, Ovechkin, and Malkin.

hahaha another angry canadian upset over the world juniors. tane, your angry canadian tears of unfathomable sadness are so yummy and sweet.

cartman_tears.gif

Edited by j.hoop