• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/26 GDT: Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
At first I wasn't so sure about taking away Cleary from the 2nd line and replacing him with Bert but Todd looked terrific with Flip and Cleary looks to have fit in on the 1st. I thought Bertuzzi was perhaps our best player that period, and Filppula was right up there too. They'll score tonight if they keep up that energy.

Flip likes to dish and Bert can finish. Good combo.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
John Stevens, he isn't even as excited as Bob Miller

Is John Stevens alive?

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Versus should air a test pattern during intermissions. It would be just as entertaining as the intermission report if not more so.

Guest mindfly
He just oozes enthusiasm. Who wouldn't get pumped up by that monotone mumble?

they didn´t like mccarty? :(

Don't post it as an active link!

Drumnj: The last time I checked, your link was not working. Since I am techni-impaired, I'm not sure what you're upset about. But your.link.was.not.working. That feed was direct from NHL network. I wanted to see the game. And Lidstromboli was kind enough to throw that one back on (I missed it earlier as I saw later.)

Drumnj: The last time I checked, your link was not working. Since I am techni-impaired, I'm not sure what you're upset about. But your.link.was.not.working. That feed was direct from NHL network. I wanted to see the game. And Lidstromboli was kind enough to throw that one back on (I missed it earlier as I saw later.)

An active link is a link you can click on that will take you to that site.

should work fine. Posting links all over gets s*** banned, so if you want to be responsible for that...keep doing it.

An active link is a link you can click on that will take you to that site.

OK, I repeat. I'm slow at this s***. I understand about the "active" and that it took me to that site.

Nobody else made any suggestions as to how to watch a stream of the game. If there's a safer, better way to watch this game via a stream, could somebody please list it here? THANKS.

OK, I repeat. I'm slow at this s***. I understand about the "active" and that it took me to that site.

Nobody else made any suggestions as to how to watch a stream of the game. If there's a safer, better way to watch this game via a stream, could somebody please list it here? THANKS.

I wasn't trying to insinuate you were dumb or anything, you just asked what he was talking about and I thought that's what you were asking about.