• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

T.Low

Phanuef

Rate this topic

Guest zackmorris
Just to show they are the same age, beccause it seems Phanuef has been around for a long time already, but heck, he's only 24, which for a defensemen is rather young.

SO can you just rip on my use of Ericcson or can you offer up a year in which you think Detroit hypothetically may have brought him up from GR?

In the long run, how would each path affect his overall career?

Edit: I frequent a few discussion forums regarding 4wheeling, motorcycling, mountain biking, and white water paddling, but this one is by far the most disrespectful.

I was talking about everyone who is comparing them.

Guest ZetterbergFourty
His game started going downhill as soon as this happened to him.

post-11672-1265081803.jpg

Pretty much.

Rumors have been going on for a while that Phaneuf was a cancer and then he gets traded. Olli was traded and on the radio Sutter said he wasn't accepted by anyone.

Darryl Sutter is ridding of cancers and the only thing that has gotten worse for the Flames is their future. They have added depth and are trying to fix damaged goods while forming chemistry - something this Flames team was lacking the entire season.

Guest zackmorris

Remember that rumor of a shouting match between Sutter and Phaneuf? Where there's smoke, there's fire and it's looking like that was true.

In the big picture, this shouldn't be surprising. The writing was on the wall long ago for Dion.