• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FedorovMan91

Return of Franzen does not guarantee rise of the Wings

Rate this topic

It is not somewhat getting raged after lose the 3 goal lead game. Since the injureis of this team has significantly harassed the team, I could understand why the Wings could not play any good at the beginning of the season. However, although Kronwall, Ericsson, and others came back from injuries, the Wings showed not a big improvement.

This season, our offenses are not producing and defenses are just making turn overs. Howard has not been great lately but considering how he has done so far in this season, I am satisified with him except for his awful rebound control.

Now, next tuesday, Franzen is coming back. Some guys look to think as Franzen comes back, the Wings will be flying the sky. I would say these people should re-think of the game. Franzen is not somewhat Ovechkin who can change the whole game. Sure, he can give Babcock more opportunities to make line combos and different stragedies but because he comes back, the Wings are not going to do any big different unless they change their whole game.

I hope the return of Franzen will boost this team but I do not see any bright change in the team although he comes back.

p.s)Thank you for reading and sry for my terrible English.

It is not somewhat getting raged after lose the 3 goal lead game. Since the injureis of this team has significantly harassed the team, I could understand why the Wings could not play any good at the beginning of the season. However, although Kronwall, Ericsson, and others came back from injuries, the Wings showed not a big improvement.

This season, our offenses are not producing and defenses are just making turn overs. Howard has not been great lately but considering how he has done so far in this season, I am satisified with him except for his awful rebound control.

Now, next tuesday, Franzen is coming back. Some guys look to think as Franzen comes back, the Wings will be flying the sky. I would say these people should re-think of the game. Franzen is not somewhat Ovechkin who can change the whole game. Sure, he can give Babcock more opportunities to make line combos and different stragedies but because he comes back, the Wings are not going to do any big different unless they change their whole game.

I hope the return of Franzen will boost this team but I do not see any bright change in the team although he comes back.

p.s)Thank you for reading and sry for my terrible English.

He won't immediately make an impact in all likelihood.

I think all of these players coming back has, in the short run, hurt us. They're not in game shape and the timing is off. It'll be the same with Franzen.

In the long run though, as they get their legs back, the team will improve.

The only issue is that we're running out of time in the season. I really think that the Olympic break is coming at the perfect time.

Any additional offense will help. Franzen alone can't make it happen, but he will be a key to unlocking the door.

I agree that the Olympics are coming at a good time. Let the injured guys rest and get well. Hopefully, after the break they will come back rejuvinated and can get some chemistry going.

Mule alone can't save us any more than a pile of flour can become a cake. But he's a key ingredient. It's all about getting him into the mix.

Any additional offense will help. Franzen alone can't make it happen, but he will be a key to unlocking the door.

I agree that the Olympics are coming at a good time. Let the injured guys rest and get well. Hopefully, after the break they will come back rejuvinated and can get some chemistry going.

Mule alone can't save us any more than a pile of flour can become a cake. But he's a key ingredient. It's all about getting him into the mix.

Yep, he will defiintely help, but the Wings have much bigger problems right now.

Franzen is scoring at a 0.66 PPG pace, so if he returns to form, he should have 16 points over the last 24 games of the season. :ph34r:

Seriously though, I don't think anyone on here honestly thinks that all of the team's problems are going to magically vaporize once #93 is back on the ice, but the way things have been going this season, he can't do any worse than some of the guys who have been filling in while he was out.

Personally, I don't think he will get any goals in the 3 games before the Olympic break, but I hope I'm wrong.

franzen's return will not only put a 40 goal scorer in the line up, but it will give zetterberg or datsyuk a lot more room. So he will make others better around him, because teams just can't let him run loose.

He won't make Detroit better in every category, but the offense will see a very noticeable spike.

Edited by Datsyuk2Zetterberg

Franzens return will give them 2 legit lines again and 2 legit powerplay lines again. Loosing Mule really hurt. Even if this team slides in 8th place, you think The sharks wanna play them knowing how the Wings dominated them this tear. Remember it only take a team to get hot to win the cup. Once the wings get on a hot streak things will come back together. I think Van Zant really needs to find a way to keep this team held together with more than just ducktape, and mud.