• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Russia vs Latvia

Rate this topic

i was expecting more goals by now for Russia. Kind of dissapointed. It seems like a "regular" game and not a Russian Allstar game i was expecting at this point. hopefully they are just heating up

Let them get their lines adjusted. Remember the top 2 lines are pretty fresh but the last two play together in Russia. Both goals by last line I believe.

i was expecting more goals by now for Russia. Kind of dissapointed. It seems like a "regular" game and not a Russian Allstar game i was expecting at this point. hopefully they are just heating up

They got more goals than them North Americans.

Watching that Ovy - Dats - Semin line is a treat.

Russia outscores America and Canada in the first period.

They look very impressive. Yes it is only Latvia but hey, Canada played Norway. I just hope Russia doesn't get cocky in the tournament.

this is entertaining!!!

such a power house offense but i think they lack a bit defensively but then theres nabby

Outside of Andre Markov and Gonchar their defense is a little suspect. But, if they can keep offensive pressure on they will be fine.

Guest zackmorris

I'm so proud of Pav. It's like watching my kid out there. He set up that whole 3rd goal with stupidly awesome puck work deep.

To me Pav is not playing with the same spark that OV and Semin are. He is still doing good but I would think he would play with more passion.

He said that his role on that line is to concentrate on defense so that OV and Semin can do whatever they want on offense. To me that means OV and Semin will probably be more noticeable while Datsyuk quietly makes his contribution.

Guest zackmorris

9 years and we still don't knwo Pav very well.

He has a more passive style, slow amd methodical. He's nto bouncing with energy, btu he's just as effective. He set up the third goal.