• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/11 GDT: Wild 1 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

424 posts in this topic

I come home and they're winning 4-1? What world am I in?

A world where the refs give the Wings a break for once and some line changes brought good things. Don't worry, it'll all go back to hell on Saturday.

At the risk of jinxing things (and honestly, I'm not that influential), our PK looks friggin' great.

redwings playing good but i still cant believe the fact were stuck with zetterberg, datsyuk, and franzen for so much years until they get useless.....

Once lidstrom decides its over were done for good. Redwings shudve gotten rid of datsyuk and zetterberg for younger talent, no doubt, quick fixes arent going to work anymore, and zetterberg and datsyuk look tired some games and they haven't even hit there declining years

Damn "the pacific" seem to be a good series, starting on sunday :)

If it's half as good as Band of Brothers it's gonna be the best thing since.. well, Band of Brothers.

redwings playing good but i still cant believe the fact were stuck with zetterberg, datsyuk, and franzen for so much years until they get useless.....

Once lidstrom decides its over were done for good. Redwings shudve gotten rid of datsyuk and zetterberg for younger talent, no doubt, quick fixes arent going to work anymore, and zetterberg and datsyuk look tired some games and they haven't even hit there declining years

This is a joke, right?

Good kill

How has Z looked tonight?

Excellent. He seems to have good energy and confidence.

Good kill

How has Z looked tonight?

Z has looked much better. He has a goal and is taking shots. He also looks stronger on the puck.

How would the refs call slashing if the sticks didn't explode on contact?

How have they looked tonight? :rolleyes:

Horrendous. Embarrassing.

Oh wait, I accidentally time-traveled to the 3rd period of the last game. We actually look okay. :P

stuck in socal likes this

Horrendous. Embarrassing.

Oh wait, I accidentally time-traveled to the 3rd period of the last game. We actually look okay. :P

:lol: