• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Guest Four

Bryz is looking shaky moving across the crease. Lets get some back door action boys!

That was some pillaging and plundering rapage!

Guest mindfly

They never call diving calls during the regular season but in the series this playoffs there have been many...f***ed up

The goal by Stuart was absolutely epic.

Wings off season plans: trade Flip and move Stuart to forward :hehe: (I jest).

I'm scared of what the zebras are going to do to us in the 4rd.

It was Yandle that gave the two handed Z across the feet as he was celebrating the goal causing him to fly into the end boards. Of course that wasnt called and neither was the baseball swing Yandle took across Stuart as he scored the goal. I watched the play several times over and the ref just stood there watching as Z went into the boards. The NHL wants a close game....we GET it.

Yeah, I fully expect they'll get at least 2 power play opportunities, even though we will have possession of the puck quite a bit.

That grinding by Helm/Draper/Eaves was bad ass before all that penalty stuff occurred. The call on Eaves was BS too, it wasn't deliberate, he fell himself and bumped the guy in front of him. That should have been ok. Too many stupid calls both ways really.

I am glad I can watch the stream, because would you believe VS is blacked out here in Utah? We are considered Home viewing area for the Coyotes, only problem is the 'Yotes games are never televised here. I also thought VS was national TV and is not supposed to be blacked out?

I'm trying to catch up here but I'm only on page 20. :(

HOWEVER. In spite of the fact that "Razor", the Versus announcer says the first period was the Coyotes' :hysterical: , I have not seen the Wings look this good as a TEAM in a long time. Their speed, their hustle, their swarming to the puck, their energy is just outstanding.

And wasn't Aucoin (sp?) in the penalty box on two of our PP goals? NOW who is a loser, Adrian. YO, ADRIAN!!! :w00t2:

The call on Ericsson was absolute, unadulterated bulls***. I almost lost my voice on that one.

I'm sure peeps like Mindfly probably think Stewie could have gotten a better angle on his goal, but what the hell...

I AM SO DAMN PROUD OF THEM!!!! Keep it up! Don't let up, boyz!

Edited by Vladifan

Guest mindfly

The miller penalty behind the yotes net on yandle was by far the most ridiculous one <_<

Ya how do you call a hook,and a dive..

Same way you can call a trip and a dive.

It's just bulls***.

Either it was a hook. Or it was a dive.

Might as well not even call anything if you have to use that much judgement.