• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Neil Peart Hockey Theme

Rate this topic

Keith Moon > Neil Peart, imo.

Neil is almost perfect in a technical sense and his timing is nearly perfect but Keith Moon's ability to improvise and fill every single nook and cranny with ridiculous fills made him a freak.

Cool link.

Guest Lidstromboli

are we going to liste good drumers anyeime son? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

John Bonham > Keith Moon > Topper Headon > Stewart Copeland. These guys did a lot more with a lot less than Neil Peart

Nice list. I was on the fence between Keith Moon and John Bonham. Both were incredible. Moon with his frenetic fills and Bonham with thunderstrike sound. I like that you included Copeland. HIGHLY underrated because he was in a band with Sting, imo. Great drummer. Topper... meh... great drummer, just was never a huge Clash fan.

Nicko McBrain gets my sentimental vote. :)

Edited by Broken 16

Guest micah

All of the guys listed played their roles in their bands perfectly. None are "better" than the others.

Well, they're all better than Nikko and Topper, both of whom could have been replaced by just about anyone. And I like The Clash and Maiden.

All of the guys listed played their roles in their bands perfectly. None are "better" than the others.

Well, they're all better than Nikko and Topper, both of whom could have been replaced by just about anyone. And I like The Clash and Maiden.

Sorta true about Nicko... but he was able to pull off double bass sound with a single bass drum and single pedal. And was a pretty good leap forward from Clive Burr. But yea... more replaceable than the legends.