• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Ugh. This is why I have a hard time blaming the refs. It may have been a lovetap, but it was pretty blatant and poorly timed. COMPOSURE!!!

If you're talking about the Holmstrom one, yeah. The idiot that pulled him down when the puck wasn't there should have been called by the other idiot, the ref. He wasn't. But Homer slashed him afterward and at that point the ref was like five feet away. NOT a good move.

That wasn't the greatest goal to give up, but to go crazy on Howard because of it is stupid. He is the guy that got the team here. Do you really want Osgood out there? Man, sometimes I can't believe the fans of this team. I am glad none of us are running this team.

Oh, I didn't know we had to be content with Howard's play simply because the alternative is worse.

Whaaaa... Zetterberg was awesome that period. The missed penalty shot? It was a great attempt and a great save.

No excuses for Howard though, he NEEDED to have that goal. Perfect example of one of his weaknesses, he sometimes scrambles around way too much in the crease. Had he just played it calmly that would have been an easy save.

ill apologize when he can score again. you get a PS in the playoff its a MUST score

Guest mindfly

I've NEVER liked Howard, people on here are just blind when wearing the red wing googles and can't judge him properly, wings needs a better goalie simple as that.

Fact: That Sharks goal sucked and our D should have played strong through the end of the period.

Fact: Howard should have stopped that goal.

Fact: The calls in this game can only be described as weird and dumbfounding, but atleast thus far, in this game, they are kind of in our favor.

Fact: We have outshot the Sharks, outhit the Sharks, Outtakeawayed the Sharks and aren't losing to them in faceoffs. Most importantly, we have OUTSCORED the Sharks.

Fact: There's a lot of hockey left to be played, but this is our game to win. We are an organization other teams fear for a reason. When we are on fire, we are really on fire. As fans, we just have to have faith and support in our boys.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I've NEVER liked Howard, people on here are just blind when wearing the red wing googles and can't judge him properly, wings needs a better goalie simple as that.

Do you like anything? Let's all put on the "special" goggles that you are wearing so that we can all be pessimistic pricks. You are very quick to point out all the bad things Howard does, as well as the rest of the Wings, but you never say one positive thing when Howard makes a great save or steals a game.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Guest Trilobite

as long as the sharks can keep it 7 on 7, they win this game.

With Fedorov sidellined, I like our chances.

Do you like anything? You are very quick to point out all the bad things Howard does, as well as the rest of the Wings, but you never say one positive thing when Howard makes a great save or steals a game.

Mindfly gets angry if the Cup celebration doesn't go off as planned.

:hehe:

Guest mindfly

Do you like anything? Let's all put on the "special" goggles that you are wearing so that we can all be pessimistic pricks. You are very quick to point out all the bad things Howard does, as well as the rest of the Wings, but you never say one positive thing when Howard makes a great save or steals a game.

Whenever he has "stolen" a game, the team-D was excellent, thus it appears he play lights out when in fact it's the team that play much better in their own zone

Sadly I actually agree with you... Hopefully I am wrong about Howie but I have had that same feeling about him and I just don't feel like he'll ever be a great goalie in this league

Edited by Rockitman

Oh, I didn't know we had to be content with Howard's play simply because the alternative is worse.

I am not saying we should be content. It was a bad goal to give up, but for people to say they hate him, that he is Swiss cheese, etc., is stupid.