• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Vladifan

Does anyone think the Eastern conference can win the Cup?

Rate this topic

Who would have thought earlier this season the Red Wings and their fans would be watching Kopecky and Leino play each other in the SCF? laugh.gif

Wow! Thats why I come on here. No sarcasm that really sadly puts it in perspective for this series. meehhh Go Flyers just tell Pronger get off the ice if you win it.

Wow! Thats why I come on here. No sarcasm that really sadly puts it in perspective for this series. meehhh Go Flyers just tell Pronger get off the ice if you win it.

Flyers can win if leighton plays good, they got some good players and always play hard, i wouldnt bet totally against richards, carter, gagne, briere, pronger vs toews,kane,seabrook,hossa,keith but it seems that chicago has more depth as in 'skill' but the whole philly line up plays a physical and competitive game so dont count them out.

Flyers can win if leighton plays good, they got some good players and always play hard, i wouldnt bet totally against richards, carter, gagne, briere, pronger vs toews,kane,seabrook,hossa,keith but it seems that chicago has more depth as in 'skill' but the whole philly line up plays a physical and competitive game so dont count them out.

The way I see it this series will be determined by goaltending; whether Niemi after this layoff looses his game touch is a big factor for Chicago. As far as Leighton, he 's going to have way more to face than what Montreal feeble offence threw at him. Will he be up for it - that's the question ?

The way I see it this series will be determined by goaltending; whether Niemi after this layoff looses his game touch is a big factor for Chicago. As far as Leighton, he 's going to have way more to face than what Montreal feeble offence threw at him. Will he be up for it - that's the question ?

Leighton stunk in Game One, but Niemi allowed five goals to boot. He played well last night, but Eager's goal was just plain stupid. Had he not allowed that one, the series could be tied right now.