• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Toledo

Cincinnati Cyclones

Rate this topic

Don't know if this belongs here but I just wanted to mention that I was at game 5 last night for the ECHL finals between the Cincinnati Cyclones and Idaho Steelheads. The place was sold out and the ticket line before the game had to be a quarter mile long. The Cyclones ended up winning the cup and the series 4 - 1. Second time in three years!

Being a Wings fan it's nice to live in an area where people are starting to care about hockey and we actually have a multi-championship team.

So congratulations to the 2010 Kelly Cup champions, the Cincinnati Cyclones!

I can honestly, gladly say that Cincinnati Cyclones were the team that I was cheering for from the beginnig. The Cyclones have been my favorite ECHL Team since the Louisiana IceGators folded. The team actually sponsors one the the Sled Hockey Teams that I play against in a few Sled Hockey Tournaments this season. The Cincinnati IceBreakers. They have pretty much the same colors and definetly the same logo as the Cyclones. The Cycolnes are a great team and I'm so glad to see the capture another ECHL Kelly Cup Championship!! Go Cyclones!!