• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

How much better would we be looking with Leino and Kopecky

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Haha. :D This sooo wrong.

Every Flyers fan said that whichever line he was put into immediately started rolling. I don't complain about your other arguments because I don't know about them enough, but this is total bulls***. He was the engine of the line.

And I think it's a good thing many players become better after they play with us. Shows what kinda system we have and probably more players choose DRW because of that as well.

You are very, very sensitive to any criticism of Leino.

I don't why this is so hard for people to understand.

We needed to clear some cap space, and Leino was the best option. We were fighting for a playoff spot. He wasn't producing, and there wasn't any indication that he would start. We couldn't afford to keep him on the bench, and we couldn't risk keeping him in the lineup.

Unless any of you can show your perfect record in accurately predicting the future, you should quit whining.

yeah leino was only playing well because he was playing on a line with tough gritty guys like briere and hartnell

He had complained that in Detroit he had no chance (as in free time) to find a girlfriend. Playing with Briere and Hartnell made him the best looking player on the line, and as the other two are married, he could look at them for inspiration that it is not impossible for a baboon-butt-ugly man to find a bunny.

It's all about being relaxed in one's surroundings.

He had complained that in Detroit he had no chance (as in free time) to find a girlfriend. Playing with Briere and Hartnell made him the best looking player on the line, and as the other two are married, he could look at them for inspiration that it is not impossible for a baboon-butt-ugly man to find a bunny.

It's all about being relaxed in one's surroundings.

Chicks dig enforcers

Guest Crymson

Betcha even in his late 30s,Brad May still has chicks blowing up his cell.

It would be troublesome were members of the opposite sex to be constantly detonating one's phone. I imagine it would become expensive.

It would be troublesome were members of the opposite sex to be constantly detonating one's phone. I imagine it would become expensive.

And fatal for an amoeba.

I'm sure May has more than one phone. Downey has probably had more cells than Alcatraz.

Guest Crymson

And fatal for an amoeba.

I'm sure May has more than one phone. Downey has probably had more cells than Alcatraz.

Downey runs a SuperMax?

Leino and Kopper are never going to be able to be on a top line like they are at Chicago and Philly and that's why they are so good now. More playing time gives a chance for improvment. If Leino would have played a little bet better than he did to start the season than he probably never would have been traded.