• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

djdan

2010 NHL Draft Thread

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Hah, one of my really good friends is at Fowler's table. I just texted him, and he said Cam is kinda in shock.

tell him to tell Cam that there are millions of hockey players in the world who would kill to be taken at anytime in the draft lol....plus, on the bright side, better teams pick later in the round

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I didn't mean it as a knock on the enforcer crowd here. I would have been fine with McIlrath at 21. Now I'm hoping Fowler keeps sliding.

Me too. I've actually met him and partied with him a few times, and he really is a good guy. I don't think he ever expected to get picked up by the Wing's, but I'd imagine he'd be ecstatic.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

we may want to think about making a move for that 15th

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

tell him to tell Cam that there are millions of hockey players in the world who would kill to be taken at anytime in the draft lol....plus, on the bright side, better teams pick later in the round

It's more so the fact that he was just expecting to go in the top 10 at least. I doubt he's complaining, he's not that type of guy.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

It's more so the fact that he was just expecting to go in the top 10 at least. I doubt he's complaining, he's not that type of guy.

I would hope so...anybody who complains about being picked in the draft should be shot on sight haha

Wouldn't that be crazy if we ended up with him? Like I said, we may want to seriously consider making a move for Florida's 15th

Yeah its gotta be pretty nerve wracking. This is his entire future, the rest of his life. Seriously though... Wings? Maybe?

Edit: Observation: Scott Niedermeyer looks like harry potter when he isn't wearing his hockey gear.

Edited by hooon

Me too. I've actually met him and partied with him a few times, and he really is a good guy. I don't think he ever expected to get picked up by the Wing's, but I'd imagine he'd be ecstatic.

I've got a friend that was on a team with him several years back and says the same.

Well he finally got picked. I actually feel bad that he slipped this far.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I've got a friend that was on a team with him several years back and says the same.

Well he finally got picked. I actually feel bad that he slipped this far.

Same. I'm not going to claim like I know him well, but from my few encounters he seemed very down to earth, considering when I met him, it was already established he would be going to the NHL. Was a hell of a tripple A player also haha

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I'm very excited. There are some very good names on the board

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Shame. He seems like a very good kid...now he goes to Anaheim where douchebaggery is their forte