• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 plopster

plopster

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

So I had to represent the Wings all the way out in Kuwait. GO WINGS!

Attached Files

mccarty3

#2 miller76

miller76

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

Love that. I always sport the winged wheel. Wherever in the world I may be.
lighten up people, it's the internet!

#3 Joseph Franks

Joseph Franks

Rookie

• Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:17 PM

w00t, I assume you're in the military. One thing I hate about the military is the severe shortage of hockey fans, versus being back home in say....Detroit. Usually when I do find hockey fans in the army, they're Pittsburgh or Washington "fans", and I end up always having to teach them what off sides and icing are when I challenge them to games of NHL 2010.

Im headed to Afghanistan here shortly (Literally 2 days), but when I went to Iraq I brought my Wings jersey, and I'll be doing the same this time around. Can't really wear it downrange, but I can sport it all the way home when I go on leave :)

#4 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 7,496 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:20 PM

w00t, I assume you're in the military. One thing I hate about the military is the severe shortage of hockey fans, versus being back home in say....Detroit. Usually when I do find hockey fans in the army, they're Pittsburgh or Washington "fans", and I end up always having to teach them what off sides and icing are when I challenge them to games of NHL 2010.

Im headed to Afghanistan here shortly (Literally 2 days), but when I went to Iraq I brought my Wings jersey, and I'll be doing the same this time around. Can't really wear it downrange, but I can sport it all the way home when I go on leave :)

Thanks for your service, and be safe over there :thumbup:

'Evolution' created by Offsides