• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

titanium2

Teemu Pulkkinen

Rate this topic

Yes, and we all have TVs and cable and internet access. Maybe forums shouldn't exist because everyone can watch and look everything up for themselves. No need to post at all.

Yes, and we all are mods, and we all have tv and cable subscriptions. Franzen has played 586 games in his career Vladdy! I only have the internet and just thought you should know that one random fact...

Yes, and we all are mods, and we all have tv and cable subscriptions. Franzen has played 586 games in his career Vladdy! I only have the internet and just thought you should know that one random fact...

Don't know why you're being so rude. He posted an updated goal and Point total about pulkinnen in the pulkinnen thread. He should obviously be burned at the stake

Don't know why you're being so rude. He posted an updated goal and Point total about pulkinnen in the pulkinnen thread. He should obviously be burned at the stake

Idk, probably was in a bad mood. Reading it now I look like a total a-hole. Sorry for being rude everybody.

Can't understand why everyone is so willing to trade Pulks... Is it just the same people who would've dumped Nyquist or am I missing something?

Idk, probably was in a bad mood. Reading it now I look like a total a-hole. Sorry for being rude everybody.

Can't understand why everyone is so willing to trade Pulks... Is it just the same people who would've dumped Nyquist or am I missing something?

I would trade him if mantha becomes what we all expect and we can get a top pairing right hand dman in the trade, but I really like how no matter what he just keeps hammering away and does t care what anyone says about him.

I would trade him if mantha becomes what we all expect and we can get a top pairing right hand dman in the trade, but I really like how no matter what he just keeps hammering away and does t care what anyone says about him.

I love that about him. But its kinda depressing he still hasn't gotten a true shot and he just keeps going about his bidness

I love that about him. But its kinda depressing he still hasn't gotten a true shot and he just keeps going about his bidness

He's 22. Nyquist was 24 when he go his first real NHL stint. Tatar was 23. I think he's right on track.

ET, I don't see why Pulkkinen and Mantha can't coexist on the same roster. Datsyuk and Zetterberg only have a few years left of filling the top spots. I'm overly fond of homegrown talent though. I guess we will need room when we re-sign Filppula and Hudler :ninja:

He's 22. Nyquist was 24 when he go his first real NHL stint. Tatar was 23. I think he's right on track.

ET, I don't see why Pulkkinen and Mantha can't coexist on the same roster. Datsyuk and Zetterberg only have a few years left of filling the top spots. I'm overly fond of homegrown talent though. I guess we will need room when we re-sign Filppula and Hudler :ninja:

Lol. It's more of using something you have lots of (young forward winger talent) to fill a position of need (top pairing dman) I would also be ok with trading Tatar for the top pairing dman. We have Tatar goose mantha and pulkinen. In a few years it will become hard to keep them all under the cap