• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jett1913

It's Official: Turco to Hawks

Rate this topic

Or to make the playoffs.

I'd rather have them make the playoffs as the 8 seed, and us sweep them in the most dominating series in years. Game 4 at the UC should be an absolute joke, with Turco getting pulled after the 9th goal and demanding a trade.

Edited by ChitownWingsfan

Guest Heaten

Nah like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=zN_BCEeKn3U

I admit that was a deflating goal for the Wings, but to compare a rookie goalie to veteran goalie is pretty ignorant on your part. Are you new to watching Hockey?

Guest mindfly

Or this.

not to be a buzzkiller but Howard let in a very very similar shot to this the guy just entered the zone and shot it outside the circle, luckily it wasn't in the playoffs.. phoenix scored a 199/200-save though...

Edited by mindfly

not to be a buzzkiller but Howard let in a very very similar shot to this the guy just entered the zone and shot it outside the circle, luckily it wasn't in the playoffs.. phoenix scored a 199/200-save though...

If you're talking about Minnesota's Owen Nolan, I was at that game. Pretty similar play to the one above...although Howard isn't exactly known for letting in softies.

“Joining the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks is an unbelievable opportunity for me both professionally and personally,” Turco said. “The Blackhawks are a first-class organization in a world-class city and at this point in my career I am excited to be a part of a team that will give me such a good chance to win the Stanley Cup.”

Is he high?

Only 3 Hawk threads on the first page? Haven't seen it this low in a while. Is it safe to say that the Stanley Cup envy is finally wearing off around these parts?

Yes, how dare we discuss our biggest rivals and enjoy the absolute desecration of their sorry team this off-season?

You may go now.

Only 3 Hawk threads on the first page? Haven't seen it this low in a while. Is it safe to say that the Stanley Cup envy is finally wearing off around these parts?

Don't think it was envy. More so amazement. 49 years is a long time. ;)

You have to admit before the recent cup what was there to talk about for 49 years?

poster.jpg

33826-apple_core_friend.jpg

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

Wow, what an admission about what it's been like living in Chicago the last 20 years...

Envy? ...envy of what, sweetheart? 1 cup in 49 years? 4 cups in 84 years? finally winning a cup and dismantling your entire team (except the precious core)?

post-18313-073956500 1281374657_thumb.jpg