• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official Detroit Lions thread

Rate this topic

Now they have to cut 8 million in salary... I just don't get how the cap works in the NFL...

I believe all they have to do is restructure some contracts into bonus money so they can get under. Not 100% on this though.

Oakland is still $15.25 mil over even after losing Nnamdi. Apparently they still have to pay his remaining contract since they opted out on him.

I would rather just go with the same RB from last year.

Also, now there are tampering charges... Doesn't it just seem like the Lions are the biggest disaster franchise of all time. Things are looking up and then there are just a wave of set backs.

They should still be better than last year, but it just seems like this is all getting set up for a big fall.

I would rather just go with the same RB from last year.

Also, now there are tampering charges... Doesn't it just seem like the Lions are the biggest disaster franchise of all time. Things are looking up and then there are just a wave of set backs.

They should still be better than last year, but it just seems like this is all getting set up for a big fall.

Are you serious?

Also, I doubt anything happens with those "tampering" charges. I'd actually probably laugh if the Lions get penalized, that's how dumb I think the whole thing is.

Alrighty, games start tonight, so give me an over/under for wins this season. The Lions win 9 games this year.

All depends on Stafford's health. If he's healthy I think around 11 wins. If he gets hurt again, and the way players have been injured more frequently due to lack of camp and practice because of the lockout, we could be looking at another 6-7 win season again.

The injuries seemed to be happening more to rookies though so hopefully the vets are ok since I think they'd be more prepared.

As a Michigan fan I love what Brady has done since leaving UM.

As a Lions fan I loved seeing him looking befuddled on the sidelines after our Dline rattled his cage a few times.

Suh is a legitimate game changer. It's hard to be a qb when your standing on the tracks wondering when the trains going to hit.