• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/1 Pre-season GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs at Red Wings

Rate this topic

265 posts in this topic

realistically, how far into the future are we hoping mccollum can actually move up to the wings?

prob when ozzie retires?

realistically, how far into the future are we hoping mccollum can actually move up to the wings?

A couple years probably, if he can become a good pro. It's one thing to do it for one pre-season game. He's gotta do it for a full AHL season now.

McCollum definitely looks good. We had a chance to watch him when the Griffins played the Dallas Stars and he held his own then too.

Meanwhile, overall I think Lashoff is a nice surprise. At least to the point where he doesn't seem to take crap from anyone out there. Not sure I like the fact that he's wearing Mac's number, but they didn't call so the hell with 'em. :mobile:

I'd forgotten how good Hudler is at passing and setting up. He is definitely fun to watch.

And am I the only one that thinks Datsyuk looks a little off tonight? Most of the times I've checked him out, he's losing the puck or missing it.

But overall I'm thinking they're having fun out there. And that's a GOOD thing.

Kindl has taken Ericsson's spot as far as I'm concerned.

esteef

Probably not a good idea but would it be a good move to demote Ericsson to reserve dman right now? Possibly motivate him to be better?

Mickey Redmond:

"If you're gonna be on the ice with Phaneuf you'd better keep your head or your stick up! I'd rather take a penalty than get my bell rung". :D