• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2010-11 NBA Season Thread

Rate this topic

I just can't defend Joe Dumars any longer. An expiring contract (Caron Butler) and a first round pick for Tayshaun Prince and he rejects it? You have got to be kidding. I would be kissing the Mavericks feet for taking Prince. He's a whiner, horrible offensive player and for all of his hype about defense - he hasn't been a decent shutdown defender in many years. Besides, what future does Prince have on this team with Daye and Jerebko already filling the small forward position?

I want to hear the rationale for NOT doing the deal. And if Dumars says it's because he wants Prince back next year, Dumars shouldn't be around long enough to give him a new contract. This is a disgrace - every player on the Pistons should have been trade bait besides Monroe, Daye, Jerebko and Bynum.

Sorry im a bit late to the whole rip hamilton drama, but why exactly has this happened? Did rip and Kuester butt heads or something? why would you bench your arguably best forward?

As far as I know, they were preparing for a trade that never happened.

I just can't defend Joe Dumars any longer. An expiring contract (Caron Butler) and a first round pick for Tayshaun Prince and he rejects it? You have got to be kidding. I would be kissing the Mavericks feet for taking Prince. He's a whiner, horrible offensive player and for all of his hype about defense - he hasn't been a decent shutdown defender in many years. Besides, what future does Prince have on this team with Daye and Jerebko already filling the small forward position?

I want to hear the rationale for NOT doing the deal. And if Dumars says it's because he wants Prince back next year, Dumars shouldn't be around long enough to give him a new contract. This is a disgrace - every player on the Pistons should have been trade bait besides Monroe, Daye, Jerebko and Bynum.

Listening to Valenti and Foster on 97.1 yesterday, they said that was exactly the reason.

Sorry im a bit late to the whole rip hamilton drama, but why exactly has this happened? Did rip and Kuester butt heads or something? why would you bench your arguably best forward?

It isn't just Rip, but others as well. Rips only been singled out in this whole debacle after a report came out that he ripped (pun intended) into the coach sometime in January, berating him and using foul language apparently. Kuester just isn't a good coach, and the players are not behind him at all, but the lack of professionalism on both sides is disgusting, especially by the players. Out of all the people to laugh at Kuester for being ejected the other night, I didn't expect Ben Wallace to do that. That alone tells me there's a major problem behind the scenes. Only thing worse is Joe Dumars not doing s*** about it. He needs to put his ******* popcorn down, get his fat ass up and do something about this, but of course his head is in the gutter STILL and he doesn't see a problem at all.

Message to Tom Gores: In the words of the Chinese store clerk, "HURRY UP AND BUY!" We need a fire sale.

I'd love to see Dallas beat Miami to keep LeBron from getting a championship, which would only further inflate his massive ego.

Massive ego? I really don't think he has a massive ego just may seem that way after he had the decision which I admit is stupid and the whole "not 5, not 6, not 7 championships" thing was also kind of stupid but other than that if those two things didn't happen I don't think there would be as much LeBron hate.

I don't have a problem with him so I am rooting for the Heat.

Kuester, like Curry before him, was handed a disaster and hired to fail. I don't think either is anything special as a coach, but they are both scapegoats for Joe Dumars wreck of a team he has created. The Pistons are so far away from contention. They have one certain player to build the franchise around and maybe two other potential complements. Stuckey needs to go, same with T-Mac, Tayshaun (finally!), and old Ben too.

I want Mike Woodson to be the next head coach. If Kelvin Sampson gets the job, I will cry.