• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Jiri Hudler

Rate this topic

Hudler has had at least 2 chances where he had a yawning cage, and missed. First game, right before the datsyuk fight, when zetty laid that interfierence, they had a sweet tic/tac/toe play and for whatever reason, hudler couldn't bury it. I mean, he had 95 % of the net open, but slid it right into hillers pads.......i couldn't believe he didn't finish there.......

And then 2 games ago when he recieved a sweeeet pass (from bertuzzi, i think)(who, btw, also had an amazing pass last night to flips.....in fact, he had a few nice setups.....) and had a wide open net.....put it off the post......I'm dissapointemd that he missed both those opportunitiers, but if they had gone in, (which they easily should have) he'd have a couple goals so far, and i don't think we'd be having this discussion.

woulda, coulda, shoulda.......he will eventually.

Guest Crymson

Yeah, Stuart plays on the edge...the edge of stupidity.

Discussing this with you would be a waste of time.

I don't disagree, but last game was just one colossal f*** up for Stuart.

That game was a disaster for just about everyone on the team.

I'm not going to be too hard on him yet, because he's not making any glaring mistakes out there, but he's been largely invisible to my eye. He doesn't suck as bad as Williams but at times I'm reminded of how invisible Williams was. Frankly I think the Hudler-Modano-Cleary experiment has failed. It's early enough to where Babs could switch up the lines.

Five games. FIVE games. And you're already calling Hudler a failure and declaring this line a failure.

Wow.

Edited by Crymson

Yeah, Stuart plays on the edge...the edge of stupidity.

WOW- The guy played one one leg last night! As for stats: Tied for 2nd in defense for points. Tied for 1st in plus/minus and this for a guy that doesnt get PP time. Yep, a complete moron. EVERYONE has bad games...fortunately, Stewie's are few and far between so its nice for you to point out his. :thumbup:

i cant remember but did huds ever play on a line with flip? cause i swear every time huds is out there with flip theyre making nice plays

They has most of their playing time together in GR.