• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
w1ng3dLV

Howie's New Mask

Rate this topic

I'm sure someone has already posted this, but I was trying to find a link to it. During tonight's game, Howie wore his new helmet after EDM scored their first goal. (Merge/Delete if necessary)

howie.jpg

If anyone has any better pictures, please post. Was kind of surprised he didn't wear it from the beginning, simply could have been a superstitious move.

Edited by w1ng3dLV

Wait, so he switched helmets after he first got scored on last night?

Yeah thats what I thought. He came back from the bench after the first goal and put that on.. maybe he had it on the whole game and got it adjusted.. but it sure seemed he switched em out at that point to me.

i think i remember his chin guard getting broken. maybe thats why he switched.

he was definitely wearing his doc oc mask though. here is a picture of him getting scored on (3rd period) last night.

ap-697bac94f4f54e939d924f9a38b37ea7.jpg

Edited by TheCaptain19

i think i remember his chin guard getting broken. maybe thats why he switched.

he was definitely wearing his doc oc mask though. here is a picture of him getting scored on (3rd period) last night.

ap-697bac94f4f54e939d924f9a38b37ea7.jpg

It looks like it's broken in that photo, doesn't it?

I think he changed it after the first goal because he thought that because he thought they were up by 4 and there is no chance of a shutout so he might as well break in the new helmet

He wore the ock helmet until they scored. The camera panned on him while he made the change, but no comment was made at all about it. I thought it was a superstitious move, but it well couldve been to break it in.

He wore the ock helmet until they scored. The camera panned on him while he made the change, but no comment was made at all about it. I thought it was a superstitious move, but it well couldve been to break it in.

yea a bit of both superstition and breaking it in

I'm sure someone has already posted this, but I was trying to find a link to it. During tonight's game, Howie wore his new helmet after EDM scored their first goal. (Merge/Delete if necessary)

howie.jpg

If anyone has any better pictures, please post. Was kind of surprised he didn't wear it from the beginning, simply could have been a superstitious move.

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/pages/video?PID=FGCVKC1XGe4PtHNpkORUA0MvUe7JJ9TJ

this was posted on the 2nd page of the forums under Behind the Scenes Look to Howard's New Mask Design good video..it pretty much explains it all

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/pages/video?PID=FGCVKC1XGe4PtHNpkORUA0MvUe7JJ9TJ

this was posted on the 2nd page of the forums under Behind the Scenes Look to Howard's New Mask Design good video..it pretty much explains it all

Sweet! Thanks for the link. I knew that Howard had a 3rd mask that he was going to reveal, just didn't expect him to switch mid game.