• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rick Zombos Ghost

Zetterberg questionable, Rafalski game-time decision

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

Curious what they did to screw up both their backs only a few days apart...

There's every possibility that they both did it playing, but from my experience back problems occur more often when you are doing something new or different.

I wonder if they did some sorta different team event or drill that got both of them hurting...

There's every possibility that they both did it playing, but from my experience back problems occur more often when you are doing something new or different.

I wonder if they did some sorta different team event or drill that got both of them hurting...

Yes, it's called pin the tail on the Emma :hehe:

Back to back games or multiple games in a few nights. They had it easy the first two months. More time to cool down and loosen muscles.

Since Zetterberg and Rafalski are day-to-day with back issues, I don't see them calling anyone up. They have $51,482 in Cap space with Mursak up. Yes, they can put guys on LTIR, but the Wings don't like to do that. Plus, they have to think about the eventual return waivers, depending on who they call up.

Edited by CenterIce

Have to seen the abuse the guy takes?

My back would be sore too

The 12 year contract on Zetterberg might come back and haunt this club...

There is no way that contract is anything but a win. Lets say worse case Zetterbergs back is f***ed, he'll retire and not count against the cap, let's say he keeps going out of the lineup but plays awesome when he is in, the just use LTIR to relieve cap space when he's out, finally let's say he doesn't want to retire but just plays like s***, well then we send him the griffins and again he doesn't count against the cap... And if none of those things happen and he just continues to play well into his early 40's well that's the best senario.