• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT: Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Huh? Your point is that they are 1 goal games? I think that a high percentage of games in the NHL are 1 goal games. It should be no surprise that most crappy teams get up for games against us. This is especially true for crappy teams in our division. it's pretty hard to get excited about playing Columbus in February when Columbus is most likely out of the playoffs.

I expect a lot more effort tonight against Nashville because they are only a few points behind us and we weren't great last night.

I just meant that with the caliber of the Wings offense, they should be blowing these teams out easy. However, a lot of them were close games. I expect close games against teams like Vancouver, not the Blue Jackets. Just my observation and 2 cents.

If it is a motivation factor when the Wings play easier teams, then that's crap. It should 2 easy points in a close western conference. Oh well, hopefully Nashville will be a better game tonight.

Edited by ACallToArms

I just meant that with the caliber of the Wings offense, they should be blowing these teams out easy. However, a lot of them were close games. I expect close games against teams like Vancouver, not the Blue Jackets.

That's not really how it works. A good team is supposed to beat a bad team, but blow them out? Not in the NHL, anyways. One and two goal games are what you get against everybody.