• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/5 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

At least Helm is hitting the post now, rather then the logo.

Helms hands have been improving a lot, last game he put a nice quick move on a blue jacket. I think he maybe able to actually be bigger suprise as well.

We need someone to ******* deal with Obrien but our team is a bunch of *******..

No, Jimmy wasnt that bad last night... The rest of the team was though.

I figure on back to back games Babs wants to give someone else a shot.

Ah thanks! I was a bit worried because I have much too faith in Howard than others seem to have lol

First period is boring me.. wings need to step it up or kick some ass

Helms hands have been improving a lot, last game he put a nice quick move on a blue jacket. I think he maybe able to actually be bigger suprise as well.

We need someone to ******* deal with Obrien but our team is a bunch of *******..

Yup, I agree. He has been scoring from time to time as of late too. If he keeps improving like this he could be netting 20 to 30 goals in a couple years.

Its just so frustraiting to see him get so many breakaways... and miss so often. Still one of my favorite players.

Its not so much about MacDonald's performance as his existence. I do not like him being our back up, or that he is in today instead of yesterday.

But yes, the team is partaking in its 3rd straight...oh man I forgot we were supposed to play today...performances...

:blink: Yeah, well - he always spoke highly of you. :blush:

The shut out curse is one of the dumbest "traditions" on here.

You can't jinx a shutout if you don't want them to get it. It has to be unintentional.

And to assume anything (physical/mental/spiritual) under the sun/moon can be unintentional is creative thinking?

Sweet, Preds dry-hump Joey with impunity.

This, exactly, is my problem here. OK, Joey Mac isn't the strongest tender; I won't argue that. But Jesus tittyf***ing christ, could the team give him a bit of help? Tighten up in front because you know you've got an injured keeper right now! Seriously! Do NOT allow so many shots.

WAKE THE #$%@ UP, ASSHOLES.

Amen.