• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/24 GDT: Stars 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

thats how most of them are, or bigger.

so franzen woulda gotten less penalty time if he woulds just dropped um in the first place.

big Bert doesn't need any big shoulder pads, he's a man.. Can't say the same about Ribeiro now can we

let someone f*** with ur goalies, let me strap um up ill f***in fight back more than u, might get my ass kicked but at least ill try.

That's what I'm thinking. Ericcsons dumb ass just stands there while Otts jack ass runs his mouth at Howard.

Guest ToughnessWinsCups

This is my first post here. I HAD to voice a few opinions after being a longtime reader of these boards.

1) Tougness doesn't win games, they win playoff games.

2) I've been a fan for over 30 years of the Red Wings. Yes, the Olympia did exist. This is not hockey, what Ott did by cherping at Howard was an implication or implicatory (if you will) mode for future games.

3) 2 points today means nothing; win or lose, but us getting pushed around and our #1 Goalie being 'bullied' is unacceptable. A gritty player (no, not cowardly Abdelkader) is needed.

Also, why the anti-enforcer sentiment here? It's really too bad. It can be a civil conversation between fellow Wings fans. Wake up Detroit.

so you let someone punch your goalie and you let someone punch datsyuk and you dont drop the gloves none of you? cool

What I don't understand is that fight was all over in a hurry. Mostly because everyone was either writhing around, going down, or the refs were intertwined. How do you start swinging under those circumstances? I didn't see much of a chance for anyone to get going. What'd I miss?

Erickson F'd us on the 3rd goal. Instead of backing off he went to hit the guy who knocked the puck away from him to begin with, I thought maybe out of aggravation. That allowed the 2 on 1. Then Erickson looked like he quit skating as the play continued to develop. That really annoys me when i see that.

Guest ToughnessWinsCups

You put too much emphasis on this game. This game's score is an insignificant representation of 2 points. What's important more so than this game is our lack of sticking up for our players. Our enforcer tonight is Darren Helm and our goaltender. Catch my drift?

This is my first post here. I HAD to voice a few opinions after being a longtime reader of these boards.

1) Tougness doesn't win games, they win playoff games.

2) I've been a fan for over 30 years of the Red Wings. Yes, the Olympia did exist. This is not hockey, what Ott did by cherping at Howard was an implication or implicatory (if you will) mode for future games.

3) 2 points today means nothing; win or lose, but us getting pushed around and our #1 Goalie being 'bullied' is unacceptable. A gritty player (no, not cowardly Abdelkader) is needed.

Also, why the anti-enforcer sentiment here? It's really too bad. It can be a civil conversation between fellow Wings fans. Wake up Detroit.

Welcome to LGW.

We have had many posts...no... many topics created here about the pro enforcer or anti enforcer topic... So most people here dont really get into it anymore. It can get pretty heated :lol:

You put too much emphasis on this game. This game's score is an insignificant representation of 2 points. What's important more so than this game is our lack of sticking up for our players. Our enforcer tonight is Darren Helm and our goaltender. Catch my drift?

Hmm, I wonder whose alter ego you are...